Dear participants of the Third Russian Conference on Magnetohydrodynamics!
The organizers of the Conference plan to publish selected papers of the Conference in a special issue of the journal of Magnetohydrodynamics (probably, January-March 2019).
Since the number of papers for publication in the journal is limited, the Scientific Committee of the Conference reserves the right to select between the submitted manuscripts.
To realize the suspected scope and the level of competition, the Scientific Committee needs to evaluate the number of projected papers.
Note that only those who paid the registration fee, personally participated in the conference and presented a report will have a right to submit a paper.
The deadline for submitting the paper to the Scientific Committee of the conference is October 1, 2018. The members of the Scientific Committee engage themselves to provide reviewing and competitive selection (if necessary) of submitted papers.
The paper should be written in good English. The size of the paper is strictly limited to eight (8) pages.
The journal requirements can be found on the website of the journal: mhd.sal.lv
Communication with the authors will be maintained at the addresses, at which they carried on their first correspondence.
with best regards,
Dates to remember
January 1 – March 19, 2018 – registration and one-page abstract submission;
March 26-31, 2018 – notification of authors;
May 15, 2018 – conference program at the conference website;
June 18 – 21, 2018 – conference period.
- P. Frick, doctor of physics and mathematics, prof. (ICMM UB RAS, Perm) – chairman
- A. Ivanov, doctor of physics and mathematics, prof. (UFU, Ekaterinburg)
- I. Kirillov, doctor of engineering science (NIIEFA, St.Petersburg)
- D. Obukhov, candidate of physics and mathematics (NIIEFA, St.Petersburg)
- Yu. Raikher, doctor of physics and mathematics, prof. (ICMM UB RAS, Perm)
- V. Sviridov, doctor of engineering science, prof. (MPEI, Moscow)
- D. Sokoloff, doctor of physics and mathematics, prof. (MSU, Moscow)
- R. Stepanov, doctor of physics and mathematics, prof. (ICMM UB RAS, Perm)
- Fundamental Problems of Magnetohydrodynamics
- Magnetohydrodynamic turbulence
- Astrophysical and Geophysical Magnetohydrodynamics
- Applied Magnetohydrodynamics
- Magnetic Fluids and Their Applications
- Soft Magnetic Matter and its Application-Oriented Aspects
- Heat and Mass Transfer in Liquid Metals (with and without magnetic field) (special section, conveners: V.Sviridov and O.Zikanov)
The conference will be held at the ICMM main building with accommodation in city hotels.
The official languages of the Conference are English (preferable) and Russian.
Abstracts, posters and plenary lectures – only in English.
Sectional talks – advisably in English.
Not more than 800 mm in width and 1200 mm in height.