Dates to remember
January 1 – March 1, 2018 – registration and one-page abstract submission;
March 15, 2018 – notification of authors;
May 15, 2018 – conference program at the conference website;
June 18 – 21, 2018 – conference period.
- P. Frick, doctor of physics and mathematics, prof. (ICMM UB RAS, Perm) – chairman
- A. Ivanov, doctor of physics and mathematics, prof. (UFU, Ekaterinburg)
- I. Kirillov, doctor of engineering science (NIIEFA, St.Petersburg)
- D. Obukhov, candidate of physics and mathematics (NIIEFA, St.Petersburg)
- Yu. Raikher, doctor of physics and mathematics, prof. (ICMM UB RAS, Perm)
- V. Sviridov, doctor of engineering science, prof. (MPEI, Moscow)
- D. Sokoloff, doctor of physics and mathematics, prof. (MSU, Moscow)
- R. Stepanov, doctor of physics and mathematics, prof. (ICMM UB RAS, Perm)
- Fundamental Problems of Magnetohydrodynamics
- Magnetohydrodynamic turbulence
- Astrophysical and Geophysical Magnetohydrodynamics
- Applied Magnetohydrodynamics
- Magnetic Fluids and Their Applications
- Soft Magnetic Matter and its Application-Oriented Aspects
- Heat and Mass Transfer in Liquid Metals (with and without magnetic field) (special section, conveners: V.Sviridov and O.Zikanov)
The conference will be held at the ICMM main building with accommodation in city hotels.
The official languages of the Conference are English (preferable) and Russian.
Abstracts, posters and plenary lectures – only in English.
Sectional talks – advisably in English.